Dear Valued Customer,
We are closely monitoring the rapidly evolving concerns regarding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our respective communities. The situation is changing rapidly and is likely to continue to change in the days, weeks and months ahead.
We believe it is our role and responsibility during this time to prioritize the Health and well-being of our Customers and Employees, while also supporting Federal, State and Local Government and health officials as they work to contain the virus. We continue to make decisions with vigilance and courage informed by the latest science-based information.
As concern over Covid-19 grows, we want to inform you that we are following protocols recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization. Specifically:
- We require employees to stay at home if they are sick or feel ill
- Our employees including our installation crews are required to
- wash their hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based sanitizing gel with at least 60% alcohol.
- use good respiratory etiquette and cover their cough and sneeze with their elbow or sleeve and avoid touching their nose and mouth.
- practice social distancing and avoid close contact with anyone who is coughing or has a fever.
- At our facilities, we routinely clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- In home design appointments are conducted following good social distancing practices and the preventative measures described above or are being conducted via online meetings
We appreciate your understanding as we navigate through this time together.
Thank you for being a loyal customer. SpaceManager Closets’ resilience is owed to our People and our Customers.
We are privileged to serve You!