- $16-$25 Hourly
- Full Time
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
SpaceManager Closet is one of the fastest growing companies in the closet and home organization solutions industry in Houston. . At SpaceManager Closets, we pride ourselves on working hard, enjoying what we do, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. This is an exciting opportunity for a carpentry and wood working pro!
Multiple Cabinet Manufacturing Jobs
SpaceManager Closets has become the top rated custom closets and home organization systems companies in Houston. SpaceManager values its ability to deliver the best customer service possible and it shows – we’ve won multiple service awards from Angie’s List, Best Picks, Houzz and others. The amazing SpaceManager Team makes all of these accomplishments possible.
The ideal person is hard working and teachable, with an eye for detail. Previous experience in carpentry, closet or cabinet industry is preferred.
We are looking for:
· Experience with woodworking hand tools – nail gun, table saw etc
· Cabinet assembly
· Laminating panels
· Running Edgebanders, Beam Saws, and CNC
. Packing and Final Assembly
. Quality Control and Inspection
• High-End Cabinetry Manufacturing
• Cabinetry Assembly/Finishing
• Touch Up
• Experience with numerous hardware accessories
• Cabinetry Adjustment
• Hardware Installation
• Candidates should have various woodworking experiences
• Experience working in a production environment
• Problem-solving & Critical thinking
• Great Attitude
• Highly Motivated
• Great people skills
• High Standard of Customer Service
• We will provide tools if needed
• Ability to lift 50+ lbs
Please send a resume or apply in person. We interview on the spot!!
– Health insurance
– paid time off
– on the job training
SpaceManager Closets is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to excellence through diversity. All eligible candidates are invited to apply for position vacancies as appropriate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.